Happy Friday Night! I’m a little late getting this out this week but here are a few things going on this weekend in Chicago. Also, don’t forget it is Father’s Day this weekend so find something fun to do with your dad.
There are plenty of festivals all over the city. Beautiful night tonight if you happen to be out and about.
Chicago Taco and Tequila Fest https://www.chicagoevents.com/events/chicago-taco-tequila-fest/
Saturday, June 15th from 11am – 9pm located in Lincoln Park at 2045 N. Lincoln Park W, Chicaog, IL
- This will feature tacos and summer cocktails. Included with your ticket is one free margarita!! Who doesn’t love a good Margarita on a summer night
Taste of Randolph https://www.starevents.com/event/taste-of-randolph/
- Started Today June 14th from 5 to 10 (so starting to wrap up now) and will be open tomorrow and Sunday from Noon to 12pm each day
- There is a suggested $10 donation for entrance
- There will be food, drinks, music and hopefully some beautiful summer weather
Ribfest Chicago https://www.ribfest-chicago.com/
- Started today June 145h from 5 to 10pm and will be open tomorrow and Sunday from noon to 10pm each day
- $10 suggested donation (seems to be the theme)
- There will be music and drinks and food and obviously you guessed it this will include a lot of Ribs.
There are also plenty of outdoor venues for concerts here in Chicago. We do love to do as much as possible outside during the months we are able to.
Jason Isbell and the 400 unit
- Saturday, June 15th at 6m
- Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island (love this location for a concert right on the lakefront)
- Saturday, June 15th at 7pm
- Wrigley Field (I love seeing concerts here-which by the way means the Cubs are out of town)
Chicago White Sox
- The Yankees are in town (always good to catch a Yankees game)
- White sox are playing well tonight hopefully they can keep it up all weekend (at least for the White Sox Fans – I am personally a Die hard Cub Fan)
It was a beautiful 80 degree day here in Chicago today even if a bit windy. We drop down cooler the rest of the weekend with highs around 70 degrees and chances of thunderstorms. Doesn’t look like a complete washout so I hope everyone is able to take advantage of some of the dry hours and do something fun outside.